Address

Mailing Address:
Elder Gabriel George
Peru Cusco Mission
Av. de la Cultura 2417
Frente de Urb. Santa Ursula
Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Peru

E-mail
gabriel.george@myldsmail.net



Monday, January 12, 2015

My Miracle, Internet Glitches, and Changes in a Week

January 5, 2015

We have a little problem.  I was just finishing up the long email when something happened in our little Internet cafe and my email was lost.  I will write as much as I can with the time that I have.

This week has been pretty good.  We have begun seeing the success that we wanted to.  Not teaching as many lessons as we want to but we are doing good.

This week we were a little scared for sacrament meeting seeing that it started at 8 in the morning.  We thought that nobody was going to come.  We have been looking for opportunities all week to just serve.  That was one of our goals this week and we have not passed up one person that needed help and not stop to help.  We had talked about how we would receive blessings if we helped everybody that we saw.  We didn´t see a ton of blessings this week and so we were feeling a little ¨down¨.  We showed up to church 20 minutes early and no one was there - the church was locked.  NO ONE!  Then the president of the branch showed up with his family and we had 11 people for the opening song.  Right before the sacrament everybody showed up and we ended up having 66 people there for the sacrament.  That is a BLESSING!!  The most we have had before that is 51.  It was a little testimony builder that we are never forgotten.

We have changes this Monday and I am pretty excited.  I love Elder Cueto but I am ready for a change.  We are just really, really, different.  And to be honest he is more ready for a new companion than I am.  And he is not afraid to tell me that!  A little discouraging, but life and the mission goes on!!  Ready for a new start.

There will be a better Email next week sorry about the short letter you can thank the great country of Peru!!!;)

Love Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment