Address

Mailing Address:
Elder Gabriel George
Peru Cusco Mission
Av. de la Cultura 2417
Frente de Urb. Santa Ursula
Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Peru

E-mail
gabriel.george@myldsmail.net



Tuesday, August 18, 2015

12 More Weeks

August 17, 2015

Well to start off this week has been really hard.  He started his last 12 weeks.  The first and last 12 weeks are a big deal.  That was news to me but I guess that is how it is.  He has been saying to everybody that he only has 12 weeks left and now he is saying to me, "Can you believe that I only have 11 weeks left.  Yes, yes, yes I can.

Tuesday I was reading in Isaiah for a few hours and only read a like 15 verses.  I was thinking about how not only do we need to read the scriptuces but we need to study the scriptures and we need to search the scriptures.  If we can learn this we will grow to love the scriptures and we will not miss one day of scripture study!!!

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday were all the same a LOT, LOT, LOT, LOT, of reading scriptures and talks from the brethren in Salt Lake.

Friday was the same too.  Hahaha.  I am looking at my planner like "Wow we didn't do anything this week."  Hahaha.  It really isn't funny - it is really sad but what can I do?  Not too much, continue to show my love.

Saturday we planned our next ward activity and it should be really good.  We are going to do a Talent show.  That is pretty dang cool for Peru,  As missionaryies we can do things that are spiritual so I think that we will put something together that is pretty good - we will see.

Sorry that this week there isn't that much to report.  I will try to do better next week.

Love you all
Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment