Address

Mailing Address:
Elder Gabriel George
Peru Cusco Mission
Av. de la Cultura 2417
Frente de Urb. Santa Ursula
Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Peru

E-mail
gabriel.george@myldsmail.net



Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I ♥ AMERICA!! ♥♥

July 6, 2015

"God bless the USA"!!!  I love the 4th.  It is my favorite holiday for sure, but, it is not quite the same here in Peru.  Well, in fact, it really isn't a holiday at all, but oh well, you know.

This week was really LAME!!!  So this Email will also be really lame.  Sorry in advance.

Tuesday I waited for my new companion to get here.  All day I literally did nothing.  Just waited.  Well actually, I got a lot of reading done in Jesus the Christ and finished it this week.  It is a really interesting book.  My companion got here at 5 in the evening and his name is Elder Salvatierra.  He is going home in 4 months and is not afraid to just tell someone that, "Ya I am going home."  He is TRUNKY - - is what I am saying.  He doesn't really want to work and so I have that on my plate now.

Wednesday all the District Leaders had a training with President Harbertson and I learned so much.  I can really tell that he is a man called of God.  He has helped me grow so much spiritually.  I will forever be indebted to that man.

Thursday, Friaday, and Saturday were all the same.  I got the opportunity to study the whole day.  I seem to get the chance a lot more as of late.  My companion likes to sleep the whole day.  I feel pretty trapped but I will continue to set an example and be the most obeident that I can.

I know that this Christ's church on earth today.  I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his son Jesus Christ.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true, that through the teaching in that book we can become the type of people that God wants us to be.  I know that we can live with God and our families forever.  I know that through prayer we can talk with God.  I know that He answers our prayers.  I know that Christ is my Savior and that through his atonement I can be cleaned from my sins.  I love this gospel and I love this work.  I love my Savior.

Keep sending prayers my way.  I am praying for you guys always!

Much love,
Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment