Address

Mailing Address:
Elder Gabriel George
Peru Cusco Mission
Av. de la Cultura 2417
Frente de Urb. Santa Ursula
Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Peru

E-mail
gabriel.george@myldsmail.net



Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I Am So Happy To Be Here In Peru!

June 1, 2015

Hey there family and friends!  Today has been a rough day.  We had troubles in the internet cafe and I couldn't write earlier today.  But here I am alive and working really, really, hard.

This week I worked harder than I have in my whole mission.  I felt like I had kind of lost my will and energy to work the past two weeks and so this week I told myself that I was going to work harder this week than I ever have in my life.  And I did!!  That is the best feeling in the world, you know that?  When you set a goal and you accomplish your goal, it really is the best.  I really had this desire.  I wanted to work really hard and, we did, we worked really, really, hard.  I am soooo tired!!  I have never been so tried in my whole life.  But it is the best feeling in the whole world.

Today I have been thinking about what I was going to teach about in District meeting.   I am going to  talk about the Holy Ghost - how important he really is in our lives.  I talked with a recent convert about how important the Spirit is in our lives.  It really is so cool how a recent convert understands the importance, sometimes more than people who have been  members their whole lives.  They sometimes understand better than us because they have gone years without him as a gift.  He is vital in our spiritual progression.   Without Him, we CANNOT return and live with our families and Heavenly Father again.

This week was really good.  We found a few new people to teach and that is always really very  exciting.  I love this work, and I love my Savior.  I am so happy to be here in Peru.  It is cool to look back on the person that I used to be and see how I have changed.  It is weird that time here goes by so quickly.  I will have one year before I know it.  How crazy my first 9 months have been, but I wouldn't have it any other way love you all!!!

Take care and stay safe!!

Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment