Address

Mailing Address:
Elder Gabriel George
Peru Cusco Mission
Av. de la Cultura 2417
Frente de Urb. Santa Ursula
Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Peru

E-mail
gabriel.george@myldsmail.net



Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I'm TRAINING!!!!!

November 2, 2015

How are you all doing this fine week?  I am doing really, really, well.  This week was a very long 7 days!  Hahaha.

My companion was trunky - like out of his head truky and kind of made me a little trunky too.  It was truly just a very long interesting week!!!!!  We really didn't work too much but yeah what new there?
I really don't know what else I could have done differently.

My Zone at Cristo Blanco
However, we had a really good experience as a zone on Saturday night.  There are 4 people from our zone that are going home so we all went up to Cristo Blanco.  It was just really spiritual.  It was also really kind of sad too.  It is a weird feeling.  You become good friends with so many people and then they just leave you.  And you will probably never see them ever again in your whole life.  Just a very sad deal right?  However, I am really glad that God has given me the opportunity to get to know so many good people that have changed my life forever.  That is the majority of the people I have been blessed to meet!  They are really cool I have found friends that I will have for the rest of my life.  Anyhow, we went up there, and then we sang God Be With You Till We Meet Again.  It was really fun, and sad, and just good!!!
The sister next to me will be training also.  My companion is headed home.  The other Sister is headed home because of medical problems.

♥♥I  LOVE  LITTLE  KIDS!!!!!!♥♥

That is all that happened this week!!  Take Care!!

My letters are going to be getting better because me and my son (that what you call the missionary that you are going to train) are going to work real hard!

So yes I am training!!!!  WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Love Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment