Address

Mailing Address:
Elder Gabriel George
Peru Cusco Mission
Av. de la Cultura 2417
Frente de Urb. Santa Ursula
Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Peru

E-mail
gabriel.george@myldsmail.net



Tuesday, February 17, 2015

How Do You Get a Missionary to Answer Questions?

February 16, 2015

So getting Gabriel/Elder George to answer ANY of my questions - EVER - is kinda like a miracle.  I have used the following tactic before and have gotten "nada," zero, zip, nothing.  But miracles do happen and I sent an email with only questions.  Not very many but some.  I was pleasantly surprised when I actually got responses.

Hey Bud,

You never answer questions so I am doing it this way

1. Are you taking your vitamins?
2. Did you get to stay with the pensionista whose food you like?
3. Your Journal?  Are you writing in your Journal?
     IF you are not please do so immediately.  You will want to relive every moment even the boring ones - I promise - Write it all down!!!
4. We recorded Molly's homecoming talk.  What is the best way for me to get it to you or do you even want it?  I can put it in your dropbox.
5.  Do you need or want anything for your birthday?  Package or money in the bank?

Love you!

Mom

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Gabriel George
To me Feb 16
1Yes
2yea
3could improve
4jumpdrive or dropbox both work
5whatever, really dont need anything

I didn't even care that I would never submit his answers to any of his English teachers.  Mrs. Otto would be appalled -  I was relieved and grateful!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment